What are neighborhood groups?
Organize skills and resources between people in your neighborhood
As we have been studying in the book of Acts we have seen the highlight and necessity of community. And, as in Acts, the early church restructured during its growth to better support those it served and others around them. We believe we need to do that too. Paul and his wife Kiesha Conan are heading up the organization of our new Neighborhood Groups.
A Neighborhood Group is characterized by people living in relationship and close proximity for the mutual benefit of each person in the group. A neighborhood group is distinct from a small group in that a small group is relationally based in contrast to being proximity based. These are to be a neighborhood resource and support in uncertain and troubling times.
Register now for your neighborhood.
Find your neighborhood Coordinator
- Coordinator: Mark Humes
- Bethel & Long Lake/ Sedgwick Rd & Southworth
- Coordinator: Mike Freimann
- Bremerton & North Kitsap County
- Coordinator: Mark Milcic
- Coordinator: Kevin Antholt
- Coordinator: Doug Emory
- Coordinator: Jerry Bauer
- East Bay & Wollochet
- Coordinator: Kiesha Conan
- Forest Beach/Sunrise Beach
- Coordinator: Sherryl Weiss
- Fox Island
- Coordinator: Doug Nelson
- Gig Harbor City Center
- Coordinator: NEEDED
- Lakebay, Purdy, Vaughn, and Wauna
- Coordinator: Michael Nunn
- Manchester & Annapolis
- Coordinator: Charlotte Riches
- Maplewood / Richmond
- Coordinator: Tom Shelton
- McCormick Woods / Trophy Lake & Port Orchard – City
- Coordinator: Mike Milcic
- North Tacoma & University Place & Fife/Auburn
- Coordinator: Daniel Roso
- Coordinator: Leian Susee
- Peacock Hill
- Coordinator: NEEDED
- Point Fosdick
- Coordinator: John Van del Heuvel
- Coordinator: Justin Everson
- Shore Acres (Reid Road area)
- Coordinator: Adellas Flateland
- South Tacoma/Lakewood/JBLM/Dupont/Parkland/Spanaway
- Coordinator: Anna Davenport
- Puyallup/Bonney Lake/Lake Tapps
- Coordinator: Donna Eneboe
which group should I Join?
The maps above give a general idea of the different neighborhoods and groups. If you live close to multiple groups, you can choose whichever one works best for you. We have combined some groups so be sure to check the areas around your home.
i signed up online but i haven't heard anything about my group. what should I do?
Some of groups have had difficulty getting launched. If your neighborhood coordinator is listed below, please reach out to them to see how you can help with your group. With life complications and moves, we have lost some of our coordinators. If your group does not have a coordinator listed, would you consider taking on the role, at least for the first meeting? If so, contact Paul Conan (email@example.com) to learn more and get started.